Experimental two-seat helicopter with moulded plywood fuselage and cockpit with clear bubble canopy, fixed tricycle u/c, small tailplane with endplate fins, twin counter-rotating rotor pylons behind cockpit with two-blade rotors fitted with controllable servo tabs and one 125hp Lycoming O-390-3 piston engine. Prot. N60377 FF 15 Jan. 1947 at Windsor Locks, Ct.
|K-190||1947|| This was an improved version of the earlier K-125 - a utility helicopter given a CAA type certificate in April 1949. Shortly after this a further ... |
|From||Organisation with model K-125|
|Construction Numbers||Help Us|