Rockwell Collins brings advanced avionics and high-integrity solutions to FIDAE 2016
Rockwell Collins exhibiting the company’s avionics solutions for tanker, transport, maritime patrol and trainer aircraft at FIDAE 2016 in Santiago, Chile
Rockwell Collins, March 21, 2016 - SANTIAGO, Chile - Rockwell Collins is bringing its advanced and high-integrity technologies to FIDAE 2016 this year, exhibiting the company’s avionics solutions for tanker, transport, maritime patrol and trainer aircraft, along with the latest networked communication capabilities for commercial and business aviation, military, perimeter protection and flight support solutions and services.
Attendees are invited to stop by the Rockwell Collins exhibits located in Pavilion E, Stand 1 and Pavilion F, Brazil pavilion, to see the company’s demonstrations.
Specifically, Rockwell Collins will feature globally proven avionics, communications and information management solutions in its booth that include:
- Pro Line Fusion® integrated flight deck—leveraging commercial flight decks for military transport and training aircraft
- Flight2® integrated flight deck—military missionized flight decks ideal for military cargo and coastal surveillance/patrol aircraft
- Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer—aircrew procedural training using actual aircraft Avionics systems
- TruNet™ Networked Communications Solution—mission customized air-ground-sea networks
- HF Cellular and Wideband HF—assured, all-terrain, long range, high bandwidth communications capabilities ideal for interoperable military forces communications, disaster relief, and border-protection
- SubNet Relay—ad hoc networking for maritime operations
- Patrol Persistent Surveillance System—remotely monitored security threat surveillance, alert and access control system
- ARINCDirectSM—comprehensive flight support and connectivity services for military aviation.
About Rockwell Collins: Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative aviation and high-integrity solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries.
This article is listed in :