Del'd: 30 - 1973 to 1997





Helicopters


The SA341D is the RAF training version powered by an Astazou IIIN engine and built by Westland at Yeovil (up to c/n 1344) and Weston-Super-Mare (c/n 1727 onwards). They served in the Central Flying School at RAF Shawbury. Few of them converted to the HCC.4 type for VIP transport


@ (optional)     Send


Units


YearsUnitsbold : Current base of the Unit
1976/972FTSRAF Shawbury
RAF Tern Hill




Latest News


PA100 PUREair Engine Protection System for H125/H130

First Ground Test of Safran’s Hybrid Electric Engine

Osprey Engines Maintenance by StandardAero

Magpas Air Ambulance Selects AW169

H145 in Wales Air Ambulance Service

Cope Taufan 18 USAF Exercise in Malaysia

AH-64E Fire Control Radar Systems

First Deployment of Canadian CH-148 Cyclone


facebook     twitter     google     linkedin