Established 2009, the National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications (NAAMTA), is a standard bearer for the medical transport industry, offering procedures that include guidelines for developing a quality management system focusing on transport safety, patient care, and continuous improvement.
- Recognized form of medical transport accreditation by the United States Department of Defense.
- First and only medical transport accreditation organization with an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System (QMS).
- Standards built on industry “best practices”, state and federal regulations, and agency guidelines.
- Secure web-based tools for application submission, review, and reporting capabilities using online forms.
- Collaborative initiative with partner clients for the purpose of raising EMS standards.
NAAMTA accreditation is recognized and approved by the US Department of Defense and the US Department of Veteran Affairs.
NAAMTA Accreditation Renewal for Life Flight Network, 18-Aug-19 : #ISO9001 Life Flight Network (LFN), the largest not-for-profit air ambulance service in the United States, renewed accreditation with the National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications (NAAMTA) which was first granted in 2016
AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation, 23-Jan-17 : NAAMTA (National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications) awarding AAR Airlift Group medical transport accreditation for their basic life support program.
NAAMTA Accreditation for Life Flight Network, 08-Aug-16 : NAAMTA (National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications) awarded Oregon’s based Life Flight Network full medical transport accreditation for their fixed and rotor-wing aircraft