William Cramp and Sons Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Satellite and aerial maps of William Cramp and Sons with nearby locations
1825 to 1947
| 39 58 19.34 secs N - 75 7 4.13 secs W |
Founded in 1825 on the Delaware River and close in 1927. In 1940, the US Navy reopen the yard to build cruisers and submarines. Finally closed in 1947 and converted in an industrial park.