Universal Avionics at AEA 2017
Universal Avionics company’s training session for Dealers and Integrators at the Aircraft Electronics Association’s (AEA) 2017 International Convention and Trade Show, New Orleans, March 14
Universal Avionics, March 02, 2017 - NEW ORLEANS, LA – Universal Avionics Authorized Dealers and Integrators are invited to join the company’s training session during the Aircraft Electronics Association’s (AEA) 2017 International Convention and Trade Show.
The workshop will cover Universal’s web-based technical resources and tools, including the UniNet Online Service Center, and will feature a live demonstration with navigation tips. Interested attendees are welcome to fill a seat in Room 212 of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center on Tuesday, March 14th at 9:15am CST.
Kyle Price, Universal Avionics Field Service Engineer, will walk workshop participants through the following available resources:
- Software Resources: Universal Flight Planning (UFP) Program, FMS Trainer, UniLink® Trainer for FANS familiarization, FlightReview™ FMS Flight Data Reduction and Playback, and Firefly CVR/FDR Data Download and Analysis Tool
- White Papers: Data Comm systems, ADS-B Out compliance, SBAS airspace, and RNP/RNAV operations
- Technical Publications: Service Bulletins and Service Letters
NextGen Resources: Upcoming mandates, compliance, and the NextGen roadmap
- STC Data: Search for STC’s by aircraft make, aircraft model, and/or product type
- Navigation Data: Database information and release schedules
Certification Documents: Understanding the Engineering Assisted Field Approval process
Universal Avionics Authorized Dealers and Integrators are encouraged to attend the workshop to strengthen their knowledge on upcoming mandates and how the company’s products meet those mandates, and to be aware of all the resources available to them.
Be sure to schedule time to stop by Universal Avionics booth number 225 during AEA2017 exhibit hours on Tuesday, March 14th and Wednesday, March 15th.
About Universal Avionics: Universal Avionics is a leading manufacturer of innovative avionics systems offered as retrofit and forward-fit solutions for the largest diversification of aircraft types in the industry. Markets served include Business, Airline (regional/commercial), Helicopter, Government/Military, Special Missions, and OEM.
This article is listed in :