Launching Helicopter EC130-T2 For Tourism Service
Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH) launches tourism helicopter tours with brand new EC130T2
VNH, July 20, 2015 - On July 14th and 20th in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam Helicopter Corporation (Vietnam Helicopters) has launched Tourism Services utilizing the EC130-T2 helicopter.
This is the first time that Vietnam Helicopters assign 2 helicopters to particularly serve in the tourism field. The helicopter used is the Airbus Helicopters EC130-T2 manufactured in 2014-2015 in France.
Vietnam Helicopters has placed one in the Nuoc Man Heliport – Da Nang and the other in Gia Lam Heliport – Hanoi.
In Da Nang, openning since April, the company offers the following services:
- Da Nang City Helitour: Tourist are taken from Nuoc Man Heliport to explore Da Nang from above in 12-15 minutes. Price: 150 USD/pax (Summer Promotion: 125 USD/pax)
- Charter on Route: Offers chartered flight from Da Nang to nearby attractions, such as Hoi An Old Town; My Son Sanctuary; Hue city; Phong Nha, En and Paradise Cave (Quang Binh).
- Charter on Demand: Other customized services are also suggested. For example: Corporate Charter, EMS, Parachute Dropping, Heli-lunch,
In Hanoi, EC130-T2 is located at VNH North’s Gia Lam Heliport (a subsidiary of Vietnam Helicopter Corporation). Services includes:
- Round trip to Ha Long Bay: 3.600 – 3.950 USD, flight time: 90 minutes
- Round trip to Mai Chau: 3.500 – 3.820 USD, flight time: 80 minute
- Round trip to Sa Pa: 8.400 – 9.240 USD, flight time: 3h 30 minute
In the future, Vietnam Helicopters will continute investing in more helicopters in other tourist attractions in Vietnam such as: Ha Long Bay, Phu Quoc island, Nha Trang, Quang Binh.
The service is an attractive and luxurious activity that will be a highlight in Vietnam tourism, and will contribute to enrich tourism products and services that has long been lacking in this beatiful country.
Airbus Helicopters H130 / EC130T2 VN-8632 VN-D667 ( Vietnam Helicopter Company )
This article is listed in :
Airbus Helicopters H130 / EC130T2 in Vietnam Helicopter Company