Enstrom, September 20, 2018 - Enstrom Helicopter is exhibiting with Safomar Aviation, Enstrom’s African distributor based in Johannesburg in the Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD).
AAD is a bi-annual show taking place at the Waterkloof Air Force Base in Pretoria. Dennis Martin, Enstrom Director of Sales and Marketing, is joining the Safomar sales team at the show.
On display are two 480B turbines in crop spraying configuration and military camouflage and a 280FX which, along with the others, is used for training. All of the aircraft are operated by Safomar Aviation Operations based in Grand Central Airport Midrand.
Dennis Martin is happy to announce the sale of a new 480B helicopter which will be added to the Safomar Aviation fleet to be used for training (turbine conversions and rating, advanced training, slinging, charters) and contracts also by Safomar Aviation operations. Enstrom helicopters are maintained by Safomar Aviation Maintenance with factory trained engineers.
“With Enstrom characteristics, performance, safety, power, reliability, agility, versatility, and low operating cost, Africa is an ideal continent for the Enstrom helicopters for training, agriculture and aerial applications, light utility missions, command and control and observation” said Dennis Martin. “We are proud to team with Safomar Aviation, our distributor for most of the African continent. Safomar Aviation is undoubtedly best positioned and equipped to market, sell, and support our Enstrom brand in the continent in all aviation segments.”
AAD continues through September 23, so stop in and see Enstrom and Safomar at Chalet 18/19. Be sure to catch the 480B in the air show!
About Enstrom: Founded in 1959, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation designs, fabricates, assembles, and tests a full line of light single helicopters for sale and delivery to customers in the global market. They are used for training, executive transport, and commercial operations. Enstrom is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chongqing Helicopter Investment Group (CQHIC) and is located in Menominee, Michigan.