Formed to reorganise radar calibration duties by redesignating 5 RSS Calibration Flt at Duxford, on 16 Feb 1941. Varied assortment of airframes including C.30 and C.30A autogiros. The Ciervas were reallocated to 1448 (Radar Calibration) Flt on 17 Feb 1942. Disbanded 15 Jun 1943 and merged with 75 Wg CF to form 527 Squadron.
74 Wg CF List of helicopters
|C/N||Version||Built||In this Org||In other Org|
|715||C.30||1934|| AP506 : 5 RSS CF; 74 Wing CF; 1448 Flt; 529 Sq ||- G-ACWM : Built as C.30A 1934 by A V Roe. Reg G-ACWM Feb 1935 |
: to G-ACWM Jul 1946; Reg cancelled Mar 1959.
: Re-discovered in pieces in a barn in Tewkesbury Gloucestershire in 1981. S+
- AP506 : Parts and frame at BRM/IHM Weston by 1988 as AP506, still Feb 1998, still +