|46.3||147||Pont Henri, Wales|
|47.7||45||Bronglais Hospital (near), Wales|
Opened in 1940 as RAF Blaenanerch but renamed in 1941 and closed after WWII in 1946. Re-opened as a Royal Aircraft Establishment site in 1951 and served UK Government with ICAO Code EGUC, as an airspace radar service, known as Western Radar. It subsequently closed and became the civilian airfield, West Wales Airport.