Ottawa based company founded in 1946 by 2 RCAF veterans following the increasing need for air survey projects. By 1957 was Canada largest helicopter operator, with a training school and a overhaul plant at Uplands airport and a fleet including 10 Bell 47Ds, 4 Bell 47Gs, 7 Bell 47G2s, 3 Bell 47Js, 6 Vertol 42As and 3 Vertol 44As.
In 1960 was purchased by Bristol Aerospace Company and was engage in mapping and geophysical exploration throughout the world including operations in Colombia, Tanganyika (current Tanzania), Kenya, Somaliland (current Somalia), Mozambique and the Seychelles. In 1962 merged with Sulmac Exploration Services Ltd. In 1966, the Argentine office, wins a contract by the Government of Argentina to aerial photographing of about one-third of the Province of Buenos Aires.
In 1970 joined Canadian Aero Service Ltd to form Spartan Aero Ltd In 1973 changed name to Spartan Capital Corp Ltd