TH South Bishop Lighthouse St Davids, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Satellite and aerial maps of South Bishop with nearby locations
1971 to present
| 51° 51' 9'' N - 5° 24' 41'' W |
|5.6nm WSW of St Davids|
|ICAO: ||IATA: || |
| Elevation: 110 feet|
The Light was built and lit in 1839 to a design by James Walker. Electrified in 1959, Helipad constructed in 1971 and Light brought into automatic operation from TH Harwich base in 1983.